DIY Morning Board & Calender Printable - Llama
A great tool for home school or morning activity before heading off to class!
- 1 x Morning Board with "Today's Weather", "Today's Season", "Today I Feel", "Day of the Week"
- Months, Days of the Week, Feelings, Weather, and Season Icons
- 1 x Printable Calender
What you need to DIY:
- Printer + Cardstock or printer paper
- 2 x Sheet Protectors or Laminator for Calendar & Morning Board
- Velcro with Sticky Backing or Magnet tape with sticky backing (if you'd like to place your boards on the fridge!)
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
- Download your printables and print accordingly
- Laminate front & back of your printables (or you can even use clear packing tape!
- Cut out your icons
- Apply velcro or magnet tape to your icons
- Place your calendar & morning board in sheet protectors or laminate, then add the velcro or magnet tape to each section.
- Have Fun!
This is a digital file, not physical product.
Please Tag @tonyandmei with your morning fun photos, we love to see our friends near and far!