DIY Calendar Printable - Abstract
A calendar template with DIY interchangeable months for you and your little to visit with each new day
Find the Corresponding Morning Board here
- 1 x Calendar printable
What you need to DIY:
- Printer + Cardstock or printer paper
- 1 x Sheet Protectors or Laminator for Calendar
- Velcro with Sticky Backing or Magnet tape with sticky backing (if you'd like to place your boards on the fridge!)
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
- Download your printables and print accordingly
- Laminate front & back of your printables (or you can even use clear packing tape!
- Cut out your icons
- Apply velcro or magnet tape to your icons
- Place your calendar in sheet protectors or laminate, then add the velcro or magnet tape to each section. You will be able to use dry erase markers to mark your calendar and wipe clean with each new month, or you can simple reprint every time you have a new month
- Have Fun!
This is a digital file, not physical product.
Please Tag @tonyandmei with your morning fun photos, we love to see our friends near and far!